Internet, you shall be the receiver for my many complaints, because it would be unbecoming of me to unload on an actual human.
Today, I fell down the (I don't care what you say, they are NOT spiral) stairs, through no fault of my own, for no good reason (to retrieve JUNK mail), and it is rather inconvenient for me.
As a consolation for myself, I have decided to do absolutely FRAGGING nothing for the rest of the day. It shall be lovely.
Rule: College is the last time in your life where you can do as much or, more importantly, as little as humanly possible, depending on your own mood. Intend to take advantage of this fact, or regret it for the rest of your life. Due to the fact that there are TWO opportunities, you will realistically regret whichever one you choose. (To cater to my own personality and desires, not at all my own worth or needs, I have chosen the latter personality, and have filled my semester with absolutely nothing but worrying about money and procrastinating assignments and watching SHOOTloads of television online.
Also, on another, but sort of related note-
Pain is UN-American! Pain traps you in that one spot that you feel that you may not die, and if you move at all, you are punished severely. Cruel AND all-too usual. Evil. Evil evil evil. Pain sucks.
With that, I only have one other thing to say:
Owwww.
(whiney noises)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.