You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Can't believe I don't have my camera at a time like this

Can't take quality pics of my hair, can't document this genius idea that I have...
I know exactly where my camera is. It's at home, resting peacefully in the coat that I also forgot at home five weeks ago. Bummer. Irrelevant, because you know what else is at home?

This man. This man is at home.
This man is my fasha.
You'd think I'd be super attractive with genes like this.
Now. Look at this man.
This is Harrison Ford and some random little girl from a movie called
"Regarding Henry" which is my brother's name, so that's funny.
Now look back at my father:
Using a different picture is purely for my own blinkin' benefit.
Daddio's face is slimmer now.
Now look back at Harrison Ford. Please connect this syntax with that of the Old Spice commercial.
If you have not seen the commercial, rename your house's roof to "a rock" because you most certainly live under one.
And here's the Seasame Street version, if you REALLY want to expose yourself to culture.

So. Now that you've been exposed, imagine that anyone made one of these. With that guy up there, it would be really different because he is really dry, and though he is a very primary source of comedic things for me, he has a very serious tone to himself, so the commercial would be REALLY different. It would be really funny. That's the idea.

It'd be all, look at my dad, look at Harrison Ford, look back at my dad, now, my dad doesn't REALLY look like Harrison Ford, but if you squint, which YOU could do with the help of Old Spice SOAP IN YOUR EYES! Look down, look up, look-
Uhhh...
Okay. I've got nothing after that. But still. Hilarious, right?


Also, look at this picture, which if I had been able to use legally, then I totally would have because if my dad is Harrison (because he looks like him and has a similar demeanor) then that makes me the rain-boot-wearing, TV production director-wannabe (while I am both of those things!!!) of Rachel McAdams (my ultimate girl crush! She's so boootiful!!!) So these are all nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.