You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lazy, hazy, crazy days of SPRING

While trying to figure out what exactly Lorelai said to do to get the song out of her head (which I did NOT successfully find, but it had something to do with getting another song stuck in your head like the unhearit.com philosophy), I found this quote from the same episode.

"I got here early and there was nothing to do except feed gummy bears to the bomb-sniffing dogs which, apparently, the United States government frowns upon."


Silly government. I thought both references were relevant. Number one, because the government can be very silly. Number two, because spring break is coming up really soon, and I am too lazy to think of something original right now. So I am going to repost this picture in the spirit of Gilmore Girls.


I like it. Mainly just because my mom, from what she tells me, thinks I am one GENIUS donkey. For sure. Fer sherrrr. RRRR. Apparently, I'm also a pirate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.