You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Monday, March 14, 2011

bad llama!

Then, after the old man threw off the emperor Cusco's groove, he was thrown out of the palace. Then Cusco was a llama until he learned to work together with people and not be bossy. Despite my great love for this hilarious movie, I did not learn my lesson. Why?

Rule: Oranges are too fragrant for normal meal times, and shouldn't be peeled in the presence of such meal times. The one time that they are appropriate is in a square package with a stylized 'S' on it that represents a certain juicy contradiction. Even then, not that great.

So I had to tell my darling roommate to remove her orange eating face from my presence. 
But then I got compared to Regina George, so then I had to say that John Stamos has commented on MY beauty, just like Regina, and everything was all better. Not quite being strapped to a log with a guy in a poncho, to be rushed off a waterfall with a sharp drop and rocks at the bottom, but close enough.

Let's see, what else?
I watched "Fargo" last night, instead of sleeping. 
It's won Oscar's, I don't NEED to point out the good, but just to establish a pattern, I will.

Silver lining: I really enjoyed the lack of epilogue. It clearly established that they knew exactly what they were doing. They just let it end. Very nice. It was paced really interestingly. I was an hour in, and it seemed like nothing consequential had happened yet, but since I hadn't noticed that an hour had passed, it was just a weird time warpy thing that was very enjoyable. I'd probably watch it again to listen to the soundtrack-which was peppy and yet somber (but that's what I remember from 2 AM, so who knows) and would make for an interesting analysis of this "TRUE STORY." 

I don't know what else, and I think I am too tired to care. Jolly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.