You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Okay- Alice

 1:25A - 8:55A
I remember that I dyed my hair. It came out purple. I was surprised looking at my not-purple hair this morning, but relieved because I didn't think it was going to wash out in time for work. This was the only element of my dream that made any sense.

Then I was watching Knocked Up. Weird already, I know. Except instead of being lazy, weed loving, and raunchy, they simply had multiple personalities. They had the calm personality that was put together and could raise that poor little baby without screwing it up. Then they would blink, and they'd go dead inside. Wandering off, leaving the baby alone. Then, when Katherine Heigl went blank and crazy, whats-his-face came to his fatherly senses and went back. 

It was screwy. It was longer, significantly, much longer than the three minute shark dream that took me three pages to describe, but this is the gist of Knocked Up gone Me, Myself and Irene.  That's all I remember. I'm just going to blame the fact that I channel flipped on to this yesterday, and I am rife with teenage hormones at the moment, and not try to interpret it because THAT interpretation will most certainly give me a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.