12:30A-9:06A
I have now concluded that the shark did hit me with it's crocodile strength tail and caused my ribs to break internally. This dream was definitely alluding to my ever present habit to procrastination. I don't think it told me anything I don't know though, but I'm sort of honored that it decided to be that clearly metaphorical at all.I stopped using the computer, just finishing stumbling and homework, in the computer lab at midnight, like a responsible Aaaah-dult. Then I went like a sleepy zombie would, eating the brains of any passerbys, to bed. I neglected to put on pajamas, but that's not SUPER relevant. While I was waiting for sleep to overtake my exhausted eyelids, I was really hungry from the recipes I had stumbled upon and crave, so I, like, chewed the air. It probably would have looked like I was talking in my sleep or pretending to be a piranha. I don't know, for sure. That was very much so an IN-body experience.First of all, I must have dreamed that I had my chair back here, because when I got up, I was surprised to find it missing.Secondly, I was swimming through the ocean. I had flippers. I was worried I wasn't utilizing them properly, to the best of my advantage or whatever, and I had goggles. I feel like I had something to hold with my hands too, but I didn't have an oxygen tank or any sort of breathing device. I didn't go up for air. Air is irrelevant to this person. I was circling around, making sure my flipper was attached to my foot well enough, and then I began to flap towards shore. The water was very green and bubbly, and comfortably free of wild life, sort of like what you see in magazine ads when the models are under water and their hair is all, whosh. That's my favorite part of swimming, is how my hair feels under water.Anyway, I was heading towards shore, almost there even though the water was no shallower and the sand below me presumably no more rocky, and I was thinking about sharks, and how sharks are typically non-violent and they mistake humans for dolphins or seals or whatever and that's the only reason they would attack.I felt contented by these facts but I felt like I needed to turn around. And there was a shark there. I didn't make the connection. If I had, it certainly would be strange that it was so close to shore, and very certainly scream-worthy. Once my brain was in the condition to freak out, having realized that it was scared of sharks, especially the shark mere feet away from me in it's natural habitat, I started to swim frantically faster, but my flippers became flimsy and uncooperative as they were before.Then I thought that I should behave less like a dolphin, despite the fact that I had none of the grace that would cause that confusion. So I stopped swimming to float there until I thought that maybe dolphins acted like that all of the time, playing dead. I have no idea where the shark was through all of this, but at that point it hit me.Down my left side was stuck this shard of something, like bone, or a naked twig, something that looked like that, so I assumed I had been bitten, but I wasn't scared of that, but glad that the shark was gone.Then there was a man and a lady, the man standing there with a tracking device, like a phone signal tracker. There were dots for the man and lady, a dot for the attacked swimmer and her name, a dot labeled shark, and a dot with the swimmer that had a four letter name that I think ended with 'by' like Maby, but this dot is a boy, and Maby isn't really a name to begin with, let alone a boy name.Then I'm on the shore, with "Maby" and I realized that I wasn't actually cut. But I was sure that the shark had hit me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.