I had to say it. It's in the rules.
In addition to burritos, I love it when I do productive things without curling up into the anxiety fetal position which involves Tetris and permanent forehead wrinkles. I don't love Tetris, that's the problem.
I was in the shower (as I often am, as someone so dedicated to personal hygiene that I've showered every day this week!) and I was all worried that I was going to forget about what I wanted to say here. Then I thought about how I wanted to say that I was worried I would forget. Then I thought, wouldn't it be silly if I forgot about both things? Technically, now, that I've put one of them, I am no longer in danger of forgetting it. That's what cowboogers is all about. Anywho, I'm getting off track. So, you know what I love?
I love seeing people's genuine excitement. Especially famous people, because 98% of the people I interact with and see are people in the entertainment business that I watch on the internet... through Skype. I know a lot of famous people. Kirsten Bell? I know her. We had a chat about sloths, and I about cried- people's genuine excitement is so beautiful. My favorite example of beautiful example is from the beginning of an episode of White Collar, when Peter has had a fight with Elizabeth and is upset about. Neal tells Peter just to call Elizabeth and leave a message to tell her that he loves her, and Peter's face just lights up with relief and joy and happiness at the prospect of having this perfect solution to his problem. He grins from ear to ear, but even when his grin dies down, you can still tell that his whole attitude is changed. Excitement is like proof that people have faith in hope that they can be happy. By simply getting excited about something, they are saying that they trust that one day things will be wonderful, and by just trusting that- they are automatically happy. It's happiness about happiness, but even with how complicated I've made it sound, it seems like the purest, simplest happiness I can think of. Like the way children act- every good thing is the best thing ever and isn't it great how they have the best thing ever happening to them. The hyperactivity of children is their excitement about being alive pouring out of all of their tiny, bendy little bones.
I love daisies.
I love boy socks.
I love stories.
I love how when people who really know each other talk, even if it's just a normal conversation, it becomes absolutely adorable.
I love dark comedy.
I love quirky things- like Natalie Portman being equivalent to 10 goats.
I love the word "phenomenon" especially when people say it like fa-nam-ah-na, because it sounds like this:
I love when people (Arizona from Grey's Anatomy) refers to children as the "tiny humans" who people just can't say no to.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.