You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

December 7, 2010

I posted the following on Facebook on December 7, 2010. One month after that, I received the opportunity to go to Cannes and fulfill my life dream at the ripe young age of 19 years old. Then I didn't take it because I was too poor. Because of that, I reserve the right to be proud that I was accepted into that program for the rest of my life.

Believe in yourself, people.

by Katie Lyon on Tuesday, 7 December 2010 at 23:38 ·
FYI, to you dream crushers of the world. 18 percent of people fear flying, but there is only a one in 300,000 something chance of dying in a plane crash. It is much less likely to become president, one in ten million, that dying in plane crash.

80 percent of people graduate high school. 60 percent of those people graduate college. Just guess how many of those people major in Political science, and then go out and try to run for political office with the goal of being president of the US one day? A pretty small percentage. Nobody thinks they can be president, but a percentage of people are actually natural born Americans and are over the age of 35, and have wanted to be the President of the United States enough to try. But everyone who gets onto a plane can die on it. So there are the chances of everyone having a one in 300000 something chance of dying on a plane, or everyone having a one in ten million chance of being president, when only 100 people actually try. REALISTICALLY, if you want it, you qualify, and people generally like you, you'd have a pretty good chance of being president of the United States.

Also. There is a 1/11500 chance for everyone to win an Academy Award. Those chances are better than dying on a plane, and eighteen percent of people fear flying (that's a lot of people.) How many people actually try and want to make movies, good movies? Basically I'm saying: next time you will see a post this long, it'll be about my Oscar.

Also, there is a one in 22000 chance in going pro. Also better than dying on a plane crash, which everyone has the talent to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.