You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Two Things

1. I am starting to grow very fond of my legs. Not that I wasn't already fond of my body, having one, being alive, all that stuff, but in the girl sense- you know, aesthetical fondness. They're pretty.

2. No idea what the second thing was now. Possibly something about how this turning to micro-blog territory and how I am considering trying out the newfangled twittah to practise theees microblog theeng weeeth a bit more conveeeeection. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees. *Steeple fingers* Also: https://twitter.com/#!/catieLYON <- That was my past attempt to figure out the web log world. TAKE TWO IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN PEOPLE!

P.S.
Thing three: Originally title of post was "2 Things" but I hated it and had to spell it out.

THAT IS ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.