You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

This Warms My Cold Dark Place

Internet Shorthand as Translated by a Proper Englishman
hah! = I found your last comment humorous, good sir!
hahaha = My jubilant utterance could be heard in the next room!
lol (laugh out loud) = I did laugh merrily in an out loud fashion.
rofl (rolling on floor laughing) = I dare say I fell onto the ground, and proceeded to roll about as if I were swine of some sort.
lmao (laughing my a off) = I laughed so intensely that my buttocks nearly disconnected from my flesh.
omg (oh my god) Gordon Bennett!
zomg (oh my god with a z at the beginning) = zGordon Bennett!
w/e (whatever) = Right. Would you like some tea?
stfu = If you were drinking tea right now, you would not be speaking.
ily (I love you) = I dare say, if I weren’t a proper Englishman and my heart was not a cold dark place, I suspect I would feel quite passionate about you.
roflcopter (rolling on the floor laughing…copter) = As I was rolling about on the floor, emitting sounds of jubilance, I did see a strange flying machine.
j/k (just kidding) = An Englishman never kids.
afk (away from keyboard) = I will be absent from this typing device for the time being.
idk (i don’t know) = I know, but I’d rather not say.
pos (parent over shoulder) = The nanny is about.
ftw (for the win) = Victory!
ftl (for the lose) = Defeat? I do not believe that is so. We have clearly planted the flag of our nation. Do you not see the flag? Victory!
roflwaffles = roflcrumpets
bff (best friends forever) = eternal acquaintance
l8r g8r (later gator) = I bid you adieu, American reptile.
omgwtfbbq (oh my god, what the f, barbecue) = Great deity in heaven, what in the queen’s name is that? That makes less sense than an outdoor cooking apparatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.