You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

my brain is secretly drug addled

This is evidenced by the dream I had last night. Let me give you the three bullet points that any writing instructor would be forced to give full marks in the support section of the rubric. They are wary of my thesis. I am too.


  • There were two brothers, both played by Nicholas Cage. We got in a fight. I think I was a man in my dream, because I don't think the brothers Cage would've felt comfortable beating up a girl. They won, I think.
  • They lived separately- one in North Dakota and one in South Dakota. I think the terrain of the states was inspired by a Russian felting tutorial I read before I went to sleep because it was very clean and soft with dramatic and artificial pot holes. That's where the treasure was hiding. They were also tucked away where Oregon is supposed to be, underneath Washington state. My destination was Washington, but the brothers Cage stopped me. This journey was a walk up north through all these states.
  • When I woke up, I was convinced that I was going to be late for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.