(Edit: this post was written in October/November of 2012, and is now being published because science. Newton's Law of Motion. What are you going to do about it?)
What about if you told a story of two people, two soul mates, if you will, that meet/don't meet or whatever, and you don't ever show them together? Like is it really real if they aren't together, is it just an illusion, or what? So you start out, and they aren't together, and they start not being together from the day they are born. Then they grow up and they are not together. Then they meet- we don't see that, but we hear about it. And they miss each other, we see all of that. We see the loneliness and the hope but never them sharing their lives.
You call it- Apart.
Also, I just finished Perks of Being a Wallflower.
I think the title was a little misleading. He was quiet, not a non-participant. Not a wall. Maybe a flower. For some reason I get so confused by what those movies are about when they are all alone for the whole movie, like that Buried one or 127 hours, but then I get so jealous/frustrated when a supposed loner is an outright party-er. One or the other, Cait.
And Veronica don't forget the Veronica stories. She is jotted down somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.