You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Paper Writing

Okay, teachers of mine. You have two options here:
A. You can test to see if I learned anything. Ask for my very jumbled notes of all of my thoughts on everything. It won't seem genius by any extent, but in there lies the good stuff that doesn't make it into the paper because it doesn't fit and or I forgot about it with the stress of having to organize my thoughts.
B. Ask for a paper. A well organized one. Get a slapped together piece of shit.

It seems like I prefer option A. Seems like it. But really. I don't give a flying monkey anymore. Just don't expect me to be conscious during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.