You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.

You should EAT the cookie, stopping crumbs dead in their tracks.
Unless it has raisins, then give it to somebody who likes those squishy little things.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cupid Has No Dealings in "Love"

Cupid is he that forces false affections.
Oh, how I love thee, how I dote on thee, they say- I say they have no concept of true love, for this century or their own.

This is Shakespeare related Let's say that Titania and Oberon already loved each other. They did not gush. They had their jealous spats, but those are difficult to start without the authentic caring and liking that is associated with love. Then when Cupid's flower juice gets on their eyes, they are blinded by what they are supposed to do when they are in love, but the people who they are "in love with" don't react similarly even when they are already supposedly in love with the blinded people.

I forgot what else I was going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It's very nice of you.